“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
More and more individuals are starting to want to take ownership of their current situation and turn it around to grow and transform into what they have always dreamt of being.
Identity and Growth coaching covers a wide range of very personal aspects of life including past traumatic experiences, mental blockages, complexes, limiting beliefs, lack of self-esteem, health and diet, emotional and mental fitness and relationships (including relationships with ourselves, our family, friends and colleagues) amongst others.
Identity and Growth coaching is for you if:
- you are living with the effects of a traumatic experience but want to stop your past from conditioning how you feel and live in the present
- you feel conditioned/trapped by the relationships you have in your life but want to have healthier, more loving, honest and fulfilling relationships
- you feel unworthy or undeserving of a better life experience, happiness and love but want to learn to love yourself and to create your own life and happiness
- you are not sure how to overcome a current challenge in your life but are committed to moving out of your comfort zone and to implementing a range of strategies to help you win any battle
- your health is not the best but are committed to making changes in your routine and to conquering your body and mind
- fear and uncertainty about the future are holding you back from pursuing your dreams and ambitions but you have lots of dreams and goals yet to achieve
- you are not living to your own standards and values but are committed to creating a new identity which better reflects the true YOU
Identity and Growth coaching sessions can be either face to face in person or via phone/video calls according to your possibilities, needs and preferences.
The sessions can vary in length and price depending on your ongoing needs and progress, but typically can range from around 4 weeks (8hrs) to a whole year (over 100hrs). Remember that everyone makes progress at a different rate and so you will choose how often you need support.
Want to find out more? Click here to book a FREE 40min consultation.