“You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great” – Zig Ziglar
The Career Development Coaching is a very flexible programme for anyone looking to start, re-direct or further their career regardless of age, gender, nationality or educational background. Whether you’ve just graduated, taken a 5 year break from work to look after your children or parents or have been making steady progress in your chosen field, this coaching is for you if you:
- feel that you want to start working but don’t know how or where to start
- want to completely change career path to pursue something different
- want to move to a different country and are not sure how this will affect your career
- are ready for a role that requires more responsibility but are not sure how to go about it
- feel that there’s something about your current role/company stopping you from getting a promotion but don’t know how to overcome it
- want to start your own business but are not sure how to get started
- want to work for yourself but are unclear about what to do
You can choose between face to face or over the phone/video coaching depending on your needs or preferences.
In this programme you will learn to take ownership of your life by identifying the gap between where you currently are and where you want to be. You will discover and use tools to help you set medium and long term plans with clear actions to help you achieve your aims and you’ll also develop a growth mindset, making reflection and intentional action your best allies.
The duration of the Career Development Coaching programme really depends on each individual’s needs and progress, but it will roughly vary from about 4 weeks (8 hours) to 6 months (48 to 50 hours) or more.
Would you like to know more? Click here to book a FREE 30min consultation.